- We dug out a new planting strip on the eastern end of the garden where we will add 6 new fruit trees to our growing orchard.
- We moved and compacted gravel to help with rat abatement and prevent path corrosion during heavy rains.
- We planted new berries and vines in communal areas.
- We added hardware cloth around the outside fence to help with rat abatement.
- We weeded and picked up trash.
- Finally, we had a small meeting where we discussed the changes to the bylaws and voted on the changes. You can see our new bylaws here.
We successfully opened the 2014 season with our Annual Spring Clean Up Day. Gardeners in attendance helped with a variety of tasks around the garden: